Lycopene multivitamin syrup
- Purity ISO & GMP Certification
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Formulations Type General Drugs
- Ingredients Lycopene, Mecobalamin, Multivitamins, multi minerals, Antioxident syrup
- Formulations Form Liquid
- Physical Form Liquid
- Treatments & Functions Multivitamin and minerals
Price And Quantity
- 110.00 - 110.00 INR/Bottle
- 110 INR/Bottle
- 100 Bottle
- General Drugs
- Suitable For All
- As directed by the Physician.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- ISO & GMP Certification
- Lycopene, Mecobalamin, Multivitamins, multi minerals, Antioxident syrup
- Multivitamin and minerals
- General Medicines
- New Delhi
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 12-14 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Central India, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Assam, Delhi, Bihar, Telangana, Odisha, Sikkim, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Haryana, North India, Jharkhand, All India
- ISO-GMP Certification
People take lycopene for preventing heart disease, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis); and cancer of the prostate, breast, lung, bladder, ovaries, colon, and pancreas. Lycopene is also used for treating human papilloma virus (HPV) infection, which is a major cause of uterine cancer.
This combination of vitamins and selected minerals is used to prevent or treat vitamin deficiency due to poor eating habits, problems that affect the body's ability to absorb nutrition from food, or increased need for vitamins and minerals due to stress or illness.