Lycopene multivitamin syrup
- Purity ISO & GMP Certification
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Lycopene, Mecobalamin, Multivitamins, multi minerals, Antioxident syrup
- Formulations Type General Drugs
- Formulations Form Liquid
- Physical Form Liquid
- Treatments & Functions Multivitamin and minerals
Price And Quantity
- 100 Bottle
- 110.00 - 110.00 INR/Bottle
- 110 INR/Bottle
- General Medicines
- Lycopene, Mecobalamin, Multivitamins, multi minerals, Antioxident syrup
- ISO & GMP Certification
- As directed by the Physician.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable For All
- General Drugs
- Multivitamin and minerals
- New Delhi
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 12-14 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Central India, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Assam, Delhi, Bihar, Telangana, Odisha, Sikkim, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Haryana, North India, Jharkhand, All India
- ISO-GMP Certification
People take lycopene for preventing heart disease, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis); and cancer of the prostate, breast, lung, bladder, ovaries, colon, and pancreas. Lycopene is also used for treating human papilloma virus (HPV) infection, which is a major cause of uterine cancer.
This combination of vitamins and selected minerals is used to prevent or treat vitamin deficiency due to poor eating habits, problems that affect the body's ability to absorb nutrition from food, or increased need for vitamins and minerals due to stress or illness.