Cetirizine, Phenylephrine & Paracetamol Tablet
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Cetirizine, Phenylephrine & Paracetamol Tablet
- Physical Form Tablets
- Recommended For Adult
- Dosage As directed by the physician.
- Dosage Guidelines As directed by the Physician.
- Suitable For Suitable For All, Adults, Women
- Supply Ability : 365 Box Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 700 INR/Box
- 700.00 - 700.00 INR/Box
- 20 Box
- General Medicines
- 100 Boxes
- As directed by the Physician.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable For All, Adults, Women
- As directed by the physician.
- Cetirizine, Phenylephrine & Paracetamol Tablet
- New Delhi
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 365 Box Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 20x10 Packing
- Bihar, Odisha, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, North India, Kerala, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Central India, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, All India
- ISO & GMP CERTIFICATION
Cetirizine, Dhydrochloride, Phenylephrine HCI & Paracetamol Tablet
Cetirizine is a medication used for the treatment of allergies, hay fever, angioedema, and hives. It is a second-generation H1-receptor antagonist antihistamine and works by blocking H1 histamine receptors. It is a major metabolite of hydroxyzine, and has the same basic side effects, including dry mouth.
Phenylephrine is mainly used to treat nasal congestion, but may also be useful in treating hypotension and shock, hypotension during spinal anaesthesia, prolongation of spinal anaesthesia, paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, symptomatic relief of external or internal hemorrhoids, and to increase blood pressure as .